In addition to my independent projects, I also work as a freelancer for other publishers. Please check out these other fine companies and the stuff I’ve written for them.
Arc Dream Publishing
- “Code Adam,” The Unspeakable Oath #23. DriveThruRPG.
- Conversion Codex. Sourcebook for Feng Shui 2. Atlas-Games.com.
- Secrets of the Chi War. Sourcebook for Feng Shui 2. DriveThruRPG or Warehouse 23.
Atomic Overmind Press
- Fire Down Below. One-Sheet adventure for the Day After Ragnarok setting. Available in Savage Worlds (DriveThruRPG or Warehouse 23) or Fate Core (DriveThruRPG or Warehouse 23) editions.
Evil Hat Productions
- Psychedemia, a World of Adventure for Fate Core. DriveThruRPG.
- Good Neighbors, a World of Adventure for Fate Core. DriveThruRPG.
Exploding Rogue Studios
- Iron Edda: World of Metal and Bone. A game of epic Norse fantasy Powered by the Apocalypse. DriveThruRPG.
- TimeWatch. The GUMSHOE game of time travel action and investigation. DriveThruRPG.
Steve Jackson Games
- “Supporting Cast: Little Bits of Magic,” Pyramid #3/07: Urban Fantasy. Warehouse 23.
- “Arvey: The City of Silver Hills,” Pyramid #3/22: Banestorm. Warehouse 23.
- “Thoroughly Modern Magic,” Pyramid #3/66: The Laws of Magic. Warehouse 23.
- “Magic of the Shaded Woodlands,” Pyramid #3/68: Natural Magic. Warehouse 23.
- “Artifacts of Evil”, Pyramid #3/114: Mind Over Magic. Warehouse 23.
- “El Paso Vice”, Pyramid #3/115: Technomancer. Warehouse 23.